ABC News footage following Wendell Odom’s not guilty by reason of insanity verdict in the Andrea Yates case. This verdict would start a national discussion over mental health and the criminal justice system.
- Knowing Possession of Child Pornography: The Danger of File Sharing Programs
- Criminal Tax Sentencing: Eye on the Tax Loss
- Curtailing Judicial Discretion – Federal Sentencing (Part Two)
- Curtailing Judicial Discretion – Federal Sentencing (Part One)
- Supreme Court Narrows Obstruction in Criminal Tax Cases – Marinello v. United States